Join our award-winning team
Join our award-winning team
‘Delivering Wow’ is one of Boost’s values, and it’s one of the reasons we continue to be the global market leader for award entry writing. Our reputation has been built by our creative, friendly team and our love of harbouring talent to engender excellence in everything we do. We’re always on the lookout for talented people who would work well with our team, so if your flair is writing or collecting evidence for award submissions we’d love to hear from you to see if we could engage your talent. If you think you’d work well with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Job Application’.
Current vacancies September 2021: We are hiring!
Project and office co-ordinator
Hours: Full time (Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm).
Salary: £21K-24k depending on experience.
We are the UK’s first and largest dedicated business award-writing agency. Put simply, we help companies across a variety of sectors win industry awards!
This role is integral to ensuring the smooth running of our projects and client accounts by supporting our awards consultants (the majority of whom work remotely). As such, it requires an excellent communicator who is approachable, with good listening skills and a diligent, meticulous approach.
You will also be liaising directly with clients (which include some of the world’s biggest brands and organisations), so being professional (and friendly!) and responsive is a must.
- Helping to manage client accounts and awards plans including monitoring deadlines.
- Supporting award entry consultants (through regular catch ups, document production, transcribing calls/videos, researching awards and prospective clients etc.).
- Managing consultants’ diaries including scheduling calls/meetings, travel arrangements etc.
- Updating internal databases (e.g. booking awards categories, updating results).
- Generating and chasing key project documentation (e.g. Statements of Work) and maintaining our filing system.
- Assisting our Finance Director with paperwork (e.g. sending/chasing invoices) and completing supplier paperwork.
- Maintaining our filing system, including tidying and archiving finished projects.
- General ad hoc tasks (e.g. support with company/team events and general office admin) to help the smooth running of the business and to keep the team happy!
On the job training will be provided. A full job description is available on request
Experience and skills
We don’t expect you to have experience of the awards industry. We do however require you to have worked in an administrative capacity previously (ideally in a small business) with experience as follows:
- Previous project co-ordination and/or administration experience.
- Previous experience of working to tight deadlines
- Previous roles that required working from home or experience of working with remote workers.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills in person, via phone and email.
- Highly organised.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Proactive and happy to use initiative.
- Methodical approach to working.
- Excellent time management.
- Highly motivated and self-disciplined.
Currently this role requires you to largely work from home, with an expectation to work from a shared Bournemouth office once a week alongside colleagues (Covid-19 rules permitting) and, less frequently, to meet up with the whole company at a Brighton-based Head Office. Travel to client meetings is also expected (based largely in/around London).